Menu Pages

4.25.2012

Life Lately...


It seems as if it has been decades since I've posted and I'm trying to play catchup on this blog. I feel as if I've failed at doing so and following everyone's. We had a wonderful Easter, decorating eggs with close friends, two egg hunts and one happy toddler receiving three baskets. The tot's birthday party also came and went, we had a blast and so did the kids. I will have photos up soon. Great news as well, my hunny passed his exit test for the program now just the state boards to tackle. We've been searching hight and low for houses to rent but so it seems the oil business is booming since gas is hitting $4.00 a gallon. Once things die down I hope to get back to blogging, I miss you guys so much. Hope you guys have had a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie