Menu Pages

3.27.2012

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE



























top- agaci, shorts- pacsun, bag- ross, flat-forms- Jessica Simpson (Hautelook)

Over the weekend I had a chance to wear my newest purchase, now before having Asa I would buy expensive shoes but now I a mom on a budget. You won't see me buying designer items unless I must have it. I can still be in style on a budget, right? Well I snagged these baby on Hautelook for $65 and last pair in my size. I saw them at Dillard's for $130 I think and I was happy to see them at Hautelook. The tot and I spent our Saturday shopping and having a mother/daughter day and then later daddy took me to the movies. It was a great weekend. I haven't posted any insta photos and I really need too. Hopefully I will starting posting weekly instas rather then my weekend. Well I hope you all had a great weekend.

1 Comments:

  1. Loving those shoes. Very cute outfit.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie