Menu Pages

3.15.2012

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE






top- pacsun, pants- target (goodwill $5), shoes- candies, handbag- charlotte russe

Well haven't I been a stranger here on the blog. These past few weeks has been a roller coaster ride for all of us. As of right now we are enjoying our week with daddy since he is on Spring Break and will return to finish his last few weeks on Monday. We are eagerly waiting for him to finish so that we may start our future. I have to admit it was nice taking a break from the blogging world just to clear your mind and spend it with family. I also joined the gym, finally for almost 4 weeks now and have been loving it so far. Last week the tot was sick for a week with tonsillitis so mama was here to comfort, care and love her oh so much. Not only was I taking care of her but also have been working on my top secret project that I can wait to share...soon I will! I have been making a few visits to my local Goodwill store and am so glad I did I have scored adorable vintage dresses for little girls, that I hope in the future I may have, these pants I am currently wearing and among other things. Well I hope you all have had a great week.

1 Comments:

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie