Menu Pages

1.04.2012

Tonight's Dinner



I have been trying my best to eat healthier for the New Year as part of my goal and for that I've been searching Pinterest and the web for amazing dishes worth trying. The minute I found this baby I had to try it out but tweaked just a bit. Hope you guys try it out. It was really delicious.

Creamy Chicken Avocado Salad

Ingredients


6 chicken strip breast, cooked & shredded
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed 
1 can corn 
1 cup green onions, chopped
1cup tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup cilantro
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2-4 avocados, sliced in half & pitted

1. Cook chicken strip breast on a grill pan with slight spray of cooking spray. While chicken is cooking chop up green onions, tomatoes and cilantro. Put aside and rinse corn and black beans and put aside. When chicken is cooked shred and put aside.

Avocado Mayo dressing
Half avocado
5 tbsp. of mayo
1 tbsp. of white vinegar
Half a lime
salt and pepper

1. Scoop out the avocado and place in the blender and blend with all ingredients.
2. Combine chicken, avocado mayo and all ingredients together and stir serve on an avocado...


2 Comments:

  1. oh my jackie i am seriously drooling! yum :) hope that you and your fam bam are doing well, love! muah!

    miss ya
    jamie
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie