Menu Pages

1.20.2012

Mama Style: Yesterday's Outfit





jean jacket- wetseal (old), top- agaci, faux leather shorts- forever21 (old), clutch- vintage, shoes- candies

The weather has been perfect in the afternoon but not so much in the morning. I wore tights with this outfit but as soon as I got off work I took them off right away. Did you notice my hair up in a pony? I rarely do anything to my hair other then my typical go to curled hair style. I know there are so much possibilities to styling my hair and back then I would come up with amazing styles but now a days I just get to darn lazy. Any style tips for long-haired person like myself. Today my hunny and I are hoping for a date night dinner and a movie but we'll see. Any plans for the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie