Menu Pages

1.16.2012

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE

 





hat- charlotte russe, top/shoes- kohls, pants- pacsun

I've come to realize that this semester will be my hunny's last year of being in the nursing program. I can't believe that two years has flown by so fast. For the next six months will be very busy. Justin will be in clinicals three days out of the week going in from 7 AM to 7 PM. Now it will be harder for me to post outfits. I guess I will have to plan out my outfit post according to his schedule. I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly this year. I hope you all have a great week.

3 Comments:

  1. Good luck doll and hopefully we'll get to see more and more outfit posts in your hectic schedule.

    You look so beautiful and love the hat.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and the SHOES!!! Super cute!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie