Menu Pages

11.09.2011

Weekend Project







The weekend is what I love most spending it with my loves especially when we visit Hobby Lobby to find new craft projects to do with the tot. I spotted some wooden peg dolls from Goose Grease that I wanted to purchase but found some at Hobby Lobby for less. The tot had a blast her peg dolls went from being semi covered with paint to all being covered in pink. Mama made one of her own. This was a great project to do so go out and buy one and see what you guys come up with.

8 Comments:

  1. aww they turned out so cute!!

    Happy Wednesday <3
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Sounds really fun! I love crafting esp. with the kids! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely. Thanks for your sweet comment you left for me today. I'm loving that you got an idea from the headband I made. How fun!

    -your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how crafty and so much fun!

    thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah they are so cute, I will have to try it with my little fella once he's a bit bigger x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie