Menu Pages

10.01.2011

Little Miss Style: What she wore






top- given, pants- gymboree, flats- crazy8, flower felt bow- lilybird vintage (coming soon)

Today was off to a great Saturday I woke up extremely early to work on a few more products for the store, my mom called inviting us over for lunch and we also visited Justin's grand parents on our way back home. Can you believe that in less then a week  the store will soon open? I'm super excited!! In the next couple of days my hand will be clued to my sewing machine crafting up all the products and getting prepared for Trade Days. I have a few more things I need to get a few more displays to place my products in but overall I have everything under control. Saturday is our style post but unfortunately papa and I wasn't prepared to take photos but the tot needed a little style attention since it has been awhile since she had a style post. What do you guys think of her top? A friend from work gave Asa tons of clothes and she's all set for winter and spring. I'm not an insect, bug or animal type of person to have Asa wear such things on her clothes but this one kind of grew on me. I know I'm weird I just don't like it. Well have a great weekend guys. I hope you all joined the first Crochet Class Crafty Minx.



3 Comments:

  1. waw she's really super cute <3 i love you sweetie!
    wanna do follow/link. let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she is just so sweet. I love how you have in in cute leopard print mary janes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie