Menu Pages

10.19.2011

Halloween Parties




source- google
I love Halloween, I mean who doesn't love dressing up, trick or treating or decorating for this holiday. I told Justin that when we plan for another baby I hope that he or she is born in October so that I can plan amazing Halloween Parties. When I said that I pretty much figured out what I'm going to be for Halloween this year I actually haven't. It's a toss up between two costumes that I'm either creating myself or finding the right pieces for. I hope I can pull something off by Monday or else I will have to just go in my usual attire not only that this weekend I will be sewing Asa's Minnie Mouse costume since finding one on Etsy cost around $60-$70 and I just don't have the funds for that. But what better way then to make it yourself makes it extra special. Are any of you lovely people going to any Halloween parties or planning one yourself? I'd love to see photos.

2 Comments:

  1. minnie mouse sounds gorgeous, i'm trying pikachu! i think i need my very own black cat for this time of year. x


    http://natallino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, so lovely !! i just cant wait for halloween :)
    great blog !!
    would you like to follow each other ? :)

    kisses, melina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie