Menu Pages

8.12.2011

Shop Feature







Your probably asking yourself (for those who don't know), who is this gorgeous girl in these gorgeous outfits. Coury from fancy tree house runs an amazing blog and shop. I have been following her blog for a while now and anxiously waits for when she updates her shop with amazing dresses, tops and bottoms. She has such a unique style and pairs each item so well that it makes me want to dress outside of my comfort box. That being said, I will feature different independent shops run by amazing people here that some have never heard of or already have. I hope you guys enjoy.

one. Baby meets bow dress- $39
two. Blue polka dot mini- $34
three. Lemon cream pie dress- $34
four. Fruit basket blouse- $24

9 Comments:

  1. wow all these dresses are SUPER cute..heading there now to check them out..the price is pretty reasonable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all four of these are beautiful -- i think either the first or the last is my fave. thanks for sharing her looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with the dress in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed visiting your blog too! I must have lost you on my RSS reader when you changed titles. I'm adding you back right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses, my favorite is the polka dot dress! SO CUTE!
    - http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so gorgeous. And by the sounds of things, industrious too!

    Love your spreading the love about those you love.
    Too many loves in one sentence? Perhaps ahahah

    Lots of love from Sydney (hahah),

    x Kel

    absorbing optimistic rays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, what a brilliant feature! <3 I love Coury; her blog is incredible!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Fancy Treehouse as well, she is fantastic!

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh she is a fave of mine! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie