Menu Pages

8.20.2011

Little Miss Style: What she wore






top/bottoms- gifted, shoes- gymboree

Isn't the tot the cutest in her crab outfit. She wore this yesterday and got so much attention. A friend from work gave this to the tot for her 2nd birthday. We thought it wouldn't fit her but it did. She's so small that she can still fit in 18 months clothes. We're still working on taking her photos but I think they are getting better. Today was my first day back to work I had the worst stomach bug and was out for two days. Glad that I'm feeling much better and able to eat. Our Friday wasn't exciting just ate dinner, visit to target and movie night. Hopefully today will be much better. Hope you all have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

  1. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    She is one of the cuties babies on the earth and her outfit matches with her face and soul, colorful and happy!
    Hope you're having a great day! http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me oh my, she is SO adorable! i would love to babysit her! lol. i am always with my nephews and sometimes i pretend theyre mine hehe. and when i have the chance to see my niece, we're always listening to Taylor Swift really loud in my car haha. i love kids <3 your little baby girl is so very stylish! her teeny shoes are sooo cute! i hope you and your beautiful family are having a great weekend!!

    xo jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg she's adorable!! the crab is so cute!!!
    hope you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sweetheart!!She is so delightful in this great outfit.And her smiles are so cute to make all the pictures shine all the way.....

    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie