Menu Pages

8.07.2011

Little Miss Style: What she wore






dress- vintage, flats- gymboree, sunnies- target, hairbow- Lilybird Vitnage (coming soon)

I have been wanting the tot to wear this dress and it is such a beauty. She looked so adorable and since her hair is growing I can finally do a side pony and of course I had to add mama's bow. After taking her photos we went to target to get a few things and daddy a fedora hat. He's been looking for one that would fit and I think he looks great with it on. We're barbecuing today and making this recipe. I've made this before and we love. If your ever unsure of what to make for dinner try the recipe out. Well Happy Sunday!!!

8 Comments:

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie