Menu Pages

8.04.2011

Little Miss Style: What she wore





top- gifted, shorts- unknown, shoes- journeys kids

The second Little Miss Style post and the tot has no idea what she's in for. I just wish we more prepared as in a brush to comb her hair, a bow and some snacks. Hopefully the next post will be better but I kind of like the unexpected shots we took of her. It has been rather busy over at our headquarters preparing for the opening of the store. Eekk!! I'm super excited. Not only that but the tot will start dance classes in September as well. I hope you all have had a great week.

2 Comments:

  1. OMG how adorable - i love her little cute face - happy face. :)
    Have a great weekend.
    A xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie