Menu Pages

7.24.2011

Mama Style: Yesterday's Outfit






dress- ross, top/booties- charlotte russe, bag-vintage

Goodness it has been such a fun filled weekend for my fam and I but what better way to spend it with those you love. I wore this outfit to one of my friend's little boys birthday party yesterday. The tot had such a great time that she didn't want to leave, poor thing. After the party we decided we'd go to the drive in and watch, "Captain America and Transformers," double feature for just $12 bucks for two people of course you can't beat that deal. We didn't make it home until 2 AM talk about sleeping in on a Sunday morning. I will do a post pictures of our weekend followed with my instagram recaps tomorrow. Well I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend as we have.

4 Comments:

  1. I love the colour of your skirt :) I can see where your daughter gets her fashion smarts from :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of lace over the blue, it makes it so elegant but still so bold!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. Lovely style.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie