Menu Pages

7.30.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE






top/hat-target, shorts/boots- charlotte russe, bag-vintage

Day two of the Blues Fest is summed up in one word, awesome. We didn't get to take the tot since she fell asleep so she stayed with grandma. Before we headed to the festival we had to take pictures of my second concert outfit. What do you guys think? It's late and I'm going to snuggle with the tot while daddy is off with a friend checking out all the after parties, he's one lucky papa.

10 Comments:

  1. You look awesome, love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Love your top :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOVE ur bag!!! WANT it sooo bad!!! You look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots, prints, and textures here! I would wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and this event you went too sound fun.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top!
    I like your blog!!Really!!
    Can you follow each other? I'm following you!
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit soo much! Your bag is lovely, and its vintage :D Your style is really amazing. Love your hat too, really suits you, although it definitely would not suit me.. i just dont suit hats :( Great blog and post, now following you sweet xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie