Menu Pages

6.14.2011

Tasty Tuesday


source- google

I love these little dumplings. I tried Asian pot stickers for the first time a couple of months ago. I'm the type of person who has problems trying out things when it comes to texture. When I first saw these I immediately said to myself that I wouldn't try them due to the fact that the rapper would be soggy or slimy but I was convinced otherwise. These amazing, tasty and oh so delicious pot stickers are so yummy. I need a recipe for them. If any of you know how to make this awesome to goodness and mouth watering stickers, please send it my way.

7 Comments:

  1. I don't have a recipe but now I'm hungry! I can't be funny about texture too but I love pot stickers!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm..I'm hungry!!!!!

    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you never had it? wow i loveee them!! I have a friend that doesnt like food bc of texture too...he recently just tried watermelon lol

    too bad I dont know how to make them :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. potstickers are my favorite! if i knew how to make them, i bet i'd be eating them every day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dumplings look so delicious...yummy!! Time to eat now.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!! Yum yum.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie