Menu Pages

6.02.2011

New in: Thrifted



Last week I stopped by my local Goodwill store to see if they had any new stuff in and to my luck they did. I found these amazing items. Lets see three skirts, two long dresses and one top. My most fave find was the long polka dotted dress and I took it right off of the mannequin the minute I saw it. I can't wait to style all of these but I have to wait until I take it to the cleaners. Sorry for the lack of outfit post but as promised I will be back on track.

8 Comments:

  1. Am I seeing spots?? :) Great selection. Can't wait to see it on you!
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i was just wearing a polka dot halter yesterday--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Can't wait to see you wear them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent thrifted in forever! i'm trying to save hardcore for our wedding and for our home together. seeing your items makes me wanna shop right Now! these items look lovely and i cant wait to see how you wear this <3 i'm loving your blog and i am most definitely following back, muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka-dots! I found the cutest polka-dot top at H&M recently - I can't get enough!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dots and any sort of prints!! Great finds.

    Kisses,
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow way to go!! Isn't thrifting such a thrill?! Especially when you get super lucky and find a bunch of cute skirts and dresses. So happy you stopped by my blog because it led me to yours. I am loving it!! And you have the most beautiful family!

    Following you right back :) can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie