Menu Pages

5.22.2011

"a picture an hour"

Remember when I said that my weekend would be busy, well it was. I had a great time Saturday with my friend shopping, finding outfits for our family trip next month and dinner with her and her boyfriend. Sunday of course was the best of it all here's a recap of pictures taken in an hour. Enjoy!!

8:00 AM- Waking up right next to Asa
8:00 AM

12:00 PM- Lunch with Veronica and Anthony
12:00 PM

2:00 PM- Found this adorable tree house
2:00 PM

3:00 PM- Asa getting her face painted she wanted a butterfly
3:00 PM
3:00 PM
3:00 PM

The end result
3:00 PM
3:30 PM

2 Comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend with the family! Love simple weekends like that!


    Stop by again soon! xoxo!
    http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very "happy" blog!:) And your little girl is beautiful, I wish her every luck in her life:)

    I have become your follower, I would really appreciate it if you visited and followed my blog as well:)

    Thank you in advance!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie