Menu Pages

5.14.2011

Family Style: WHAT WE WORE

Our style
Our style
Our style
papa: shirt- pacific sunwear, jeans- levis, shoes- urban outfitters

Printed birds
Printed birds
Printed birds
Printed birds
mama: top- h&m (gifted), printed bird shorts- agaci, wedges- charlotte russe

Free birds
Our style
tot: top/shorts/sandals- gymboree

We started our Saturday pretty late. I had to work in the morning and came home to my bed calling for nap time while Asa watched Barbie and Justin working on the security system at his parents house. After waking up from my nap I woke up to Asa's kisses and that was my q to get ready. We had dinner at Dickey's barbeque which was amazing after dinner Justin and I shared the best peach cobbler. We found a new location to take our photos and we're trying out a new style post showcasing all of our style. Asa on the other hand wanted to play. We are now at home finding movies to watch. I hope you all have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  1. Gorgeous posts, the pictures got a sunny tone of color. Like it a lot!

    You have a new follower!
    x Floor
    www.mood4mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your family, you are adorable ! Of course your daughter is such a cutie ! I like your blog and I am a new follower :-)
    Follow my blog back if you like it, I'd be very happy about it ! Kisses

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie