Menu Pages

5.16.2011

Mama Style: WHAT I WORE

Blue Aztec
Blue Aztec
Blue Aztec
Blue Aztec
Blue Aztec
dress- ross, denim jacket- wetseal, blue pumps- charlotte russe, sunnies- forever21

I rarely wear sunglasses only because I can never find any that I like or that will fit my face (well that will stay on). I purchased these a year ago at forever21 and I loved the shape and feel of them. I have been on a dress frenzy buying them at Ross, such a great and affordable place. If you see me posting pictures of dresses then you will know why.

4 Comments:

  1. I love the pop of blue in the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and those shoes...perfect!
    xo, Maria

    http://www.kittiesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! you look sooo wonderful in this outfit!! fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so much for your sweet comments and stopping by. I will be sure to say hello at yours as well.

Jackie